COVID-19 Level 3
At Covid Level 3 The Kauri Museum is closed.
When we return to Covid Level 2, we have additional hygiene and public health measures in place as the health and safety of visitors and our staff are our primary concern.
We’re asking visitors to comply with some conditions of entry:
1. All visitors must wear a face covering and sanitise their hands upon arrival.
2. All visitors must sign in and leave their contact details so they can be traced by health authorities if necessary. If you have not already done so, please download the NZ COVID Tracer app and sign in using the QR code provided or sign the physical register.
3. Visitors must practise social distancing, keeping two metres away from strangers.
4. Everyone onsite must wear are mask or face covering when:
– in a visitor/public spaces
– in enclosed spaces; or
– within 2 metres of another person that is not a member of your family or work bubble.
5. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. Anyone who is exhibiting Covid 19 symptoms - temperature, dry cough, difficulty breathing should not be at the Museum.
For more info on the Covid-19 situation, visit: www.covid19.govt.nz